Wednesday 23 September 2015

FROM DREAMS TO REALITY

 Image result for abiodun olakonu
FROM DREAMS TO REALITY- Apostle Abiodun Olakonu
Planning is a major criteria for success in life, in fact someone said if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. There is always a plan for every building that’s about to be constructed, an architect never goes to site without a building plan. Can you imagine if an architect goes to a construction site and instructs the brick layers to start laying blocks and casting concrete without any detailed plan on paper, then after some time he says no, break all of it up and start laying blocks in another direction. At the end of the day, there will be a lot of waste, from materials to resources, time, etc.that is how most people live their lives.

Planning is winning. If you don’t have plans or goals, you wont be able to measure success.After you capture a vision, begin to set goals and also develop a clear cut plan. The next thing to do is to move, take action. Isaiah 40:31 in the bible states it all, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

My emphasis is on mounting up with wings as eagles after you get direction and capacity. Nothing will move until you move.

In fact there can be a lasting success because if you mistakenly succeed without planning, you will soon crash by mistake too.

Many years ago, I had no clue of where I was going to in life and so I assumed that every road will lead me to success. Interestingly, if you don’t stand for anything, you will fall for everything. I was just wandering through life instead of being a wonder to my world. The very day I captured a vision for my life, I set goals and drew out a plan. Before I knew it, everything began to cooperate with what I saw. My association began to change, what I did with time began to change and before long, I began to realize my dreams and vision.
For inquiries: dipoolatade@gmail.com,+2348093503769

No comments:

Post a Comment