Tuesday 3 November 2015

25 passionate texts to send to your spouse


This is when technology comes in handy in a marriage. We lead busy lives and sometimes have days where we’re more like two birds passing in the wind. But oh…how I love that feeling when I get a text from Casey. It makes me feel so special, so loved and feels so good to know he’s thinking of me. Texting is a very practical way to flirt with your spouse as well. And heck, just because we’re married, doesn’t mean we should stop flirting with each other. Send the text when they’re at work, out with friends, at the gym or sitting next to you on the couch! Here are some texts you can use to flirt with your sweetie this week!

1. I love your butt

2. I’m still thinking about last night–love you

3. You’re my best friend

4. Meet me tonight. 8pm. Our bedroom.

5. You’re sexy

6. Thanks for being you

7. I love when you hold my hand

8. Take me on a hot date so we can have a hot night

9. Call in sick. Lets be together all day

10. You inspire me

11. I miss you. Come home

12. I can still taste you on my lips

13. Every day, I love you a little more

14. Thank you for being so good to me

15. Let’s have a naked dinner #nakeddinners

16. Looking forward to our date night

17. I love your body

18. I’m grateful for how hard you work

19. How did I get so lucky to have you?

20. You + me + last night = makingmeblush

21. I have the sudden urge to kiss you until you take me to bed and have your way with me. It’s just a suggestion….

22. No kids! No panties! No rules!

22. Let’s take a shower together and make out

23. You are the best mom/dad ever!

24. I will never forget how handsome/beautiful you were on our wedding day


25. I want all of you, forever

Written by Bisi Adewale

No comments:

Post a Comment