Friday 27 November 2015

From Yours sincerely

Dear readers and followers of repositioning mindset,when i view some of the audience that read dipoolatade.blogspot.com,i marvel.im impressed and i am happy because even from the united states,i have viewers.
My viewers and readers from Portugal,United States,Kenya,Germany who have ideas and suggestions of how we can serve you better can give me an email or add me on facebook or twitter,lets chat.i am moved that you all read my posts.
Do you have inspirational stories,news,articles,write ups or you have events and you want us to advertise them for you at cheap rates,you can give us an email or a call.
My other readers from France,Indonesia,Japan,United Kingdom,Sudan,Uganda and Netherlands who wishes to be guest writers who have news,stories,events advert or have ideas or suggestions of how i can serve you better can also give me a mail.at dipoolatade@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade or +2348093503769.

I remain yours
Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment