Sunday 8 November 2015

When I started hawking at the age of three- A-pluz


Afolaji Abel know as A-pluz,  A-Pzee, born to the family of Afolaji  is a music producer, music artiste, Presenter, Actor and a publisher. he his the C.E.O A-pluz group of company,
C.E.O of D & L Media, C.E.O of A-pluz Recording Studios.
He has gone through the challenges of life because of poverty and lack. But he came out stronger.HE had the opportunity to chat with Chaplain Dipo Olatade(Yours Faithfully)and it was fun.
 
CDO: When did you start singing?

A-pluz : Well,singing is an ability that every man is possessed with, so i will say i started singing when i
was born. It all started at a tender age of 4 when i was playing drums for my school, after and gradually i discovered that i had the ability to sing so I joined the choir group in the church around 2005. From there i stated a music class, and i developed interest in playing the piano. After a while i started playing the bass guitar, lead guitar, acoustic guitar,drumset, conga, omele, Talking drum and some other instruments. And after a while i became the choir mater of the church, and so on like that.

CDO: When did you record your first song?

A-pluz: My first song was recorded in the year 2008. i could remember before recording, i had a little challenge in terms of finance,so i use to have a friend then that we use to work together in terms of song compositions and song writings, around 2007.We went to Tope Alabi’s recording studio but the money was much, we were unable to afford it,so we decided to step back, i said to my self that i can do it. In 2008 I went  to a studio and the engineer asked me that can i produce my song my self? he was just like,"can i really do this?", so i told him yes, that was how i started studio recordings and became a music producer. After producing my song the engineer loved it and told me to worK with him,so he got me several artistes in which i produced there songs.

CDO:What are your greatest challenges?

A-pluz: My greatest challenge among’s all was when I started hawking at the age of three it was hell because I use to follow my sister.it continued like that till I finished my secondary school, I was made from those challenges. there were times I cried but today and rejoice over my past.


CDO: Can you mention the high profile people that you have worked it?

A-pluz: To mention a few of them, I did the birthday song of popular actress Madam Shaje, Birthday song of actor Aina Gold, Birthday Song of Otunba Dr, Gani Adams, The official song of M.K.O Abiola, e.t.c





CDO: Thank for having you on this edition.

A-pluz: A pleasure is mine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment