Tuesday 1 December 2015

I AM FINISHED!! MY HUSBAND IS GAY

We are going to be bringing in on issues of matters of the heart.i recieved a mail this morning and i thought of it.the blog will now become more of an interactive and more of a solution provider so i want you to like our facebook page.
A Lady sent me a story of what happened to her so she wants advice of what to do.i read her story and im shocked.For security reasons,her name will not be mentioned on this platform .

I fell in love with Dotun during my university days at The University of Lagos. We met at a campus fellowship organized by one of the school fellowships in Unilag and quickly, we became inseparable, because Dotun was tall, muscular and sexy. we never had sex,but I knew he was the will of God for me, but now,im very wrong, he is not the will of God for me, and I think I  have made my greatest mistake, but I thought I knew what it meant for me to be loved: He would be my real, only true love. I love my husband, but when I am getting to realize who he is now, im afraid of those words we got married at the church (for better for worse). I am a married lady in my late 20s.i got married to my husband 5 years ago, and it has been wonderful. We have two Kids, and about 5 months ago Dotun was behaving odd. We make love all the time, sometimes sex but all of a sudden, the worst started to happen. Every day, my husband will come home very late and this is not helping our relationship.Suddenly, he started bringing some of his friends that I don’t know, and its not normal for me to see men who behave like women in our house. Sometimes I feel embarrassed when I get back home from work to see this same  girlish man in the kitchen cooking for my husband, it is irritating  because I am his wife, and I am the only one to cook for him. i have not had sex at all for five months now, and its still killing me, but that is not what bothers me..What bothers me is that he likes to watch gay shows in his laptop with this girlish man. Sometimes i catch him on the Internet in gay chat rooms but I never say a word about it. But last month was the straw that broke the camel’s back,A very good friend of ours came out to us last month,And during our discussions I mentioned that I have problems with my husband,and I told him what has been happening,and he said my husband is gay.i never believed it because I love my husband,and I wouldn’t want to end my marriage because of my children.
Now,the worst has happened,my husband came home with this girlish man,only for him to tell me that he is sorry that he will broke my heart.
Dotun confessed to me that he is gay and that effeminate man that comes to our house is his boyfriend, but I still never believed it until I came back from fellowship only for me to enter our matrimonial bed and see my own husband,Dotun to be having sex with this man.Dotun was actually penetrating the anus of this man from the back,and when they saw me,they stopped.
I am confused and am disappointed.Hell has broken loose upon me and my marriage.i don’t know what to do.
Should I end this marriage or I should file for a divorce?i need help seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment