Thursday 31 December 2015

Obama will throw some people into jail-Prophet


                                                   Prophet Micheal Adewale Olubode

This is a message revealed to me, your messenger to the Lord of Celestial, Prophet Michael Adewale Olubode (micadeolu) in the course of my vigil prayers for Nigeria and other people of the world. This message is tagged ‘Prophecy Concerning Nigeria And World Leaders – 2016’.
 “And I will take thee, and thou shalt reign according to all that thy soul desireth, and shalt be king over Israel. And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.” (I Kings 11:37-38) 
  I have placed this prophecy online so that effectual prayers and supplications can be offered to facilitate the fulfillment of the good parts of the prophecy and that the bad and evil messages should be done away with. I prefer to have evil tidings cast away and make my prophecies seemed fake than to see them come to pass and be credited for an accurate prediction. My message is meant to give you light that you might see, and so move on or change evil intention to good.

President Barack Hussein Obama of the United States of America will successfully throw some individuals into jail for a global offence against humanity and the U.S.A. He will also restore and improve the United States Economy as at January, 2016. He will enjoy good health and peace in his government.
President Jacob Zuma of the South Africa should pray against being molested and even indicted by the powers that be in South Africa for what he sees as speaking the truth. There will also be a blood shed issue against him. I see an avenger of blood running after him. Nevertheless, the matter will be resolved only by prayers.
President Idris Derby of Chad Republic should retrace any decision to undergo a medical operation which may mar his health conditions and even his visual capabilities. He may do this against many advices given to him his medical experts. His case will be an issue which will not be easily forgotten in his country.

You may call me for a prophetic prayer ministry or you have any question which arises in your heart with this number +2347067550237. You may even contact me if you have other nations you wish that I include in this prophetic message. Again if you wish to join this ministry, “The Ministry Of The Just”, reviving and edifying the work of God… a young ministry under the jurisdiction and supervision of Celestial Church of Christ – Worldwide, please make your intention known through your text message to the contact given in this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment