Monday 4 January 2016

7 PRAYERS YOU MUST TO PRAY IN 2016

Many people look start the new year without understanding the spirit realm.. They want breakthroughs this year but they don't know that much of themselves must be invested in prayers. They want to just check off the steps and feel that they've done their duty. But prayer doesn't work like that. Spiritual warfare doesn't work like that.This year is a serious year where you have to be determined so here are seven prayer points that can help you.

1. Powers pressing down my head this year, you are a lair, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Altars of satanic delay assigned against me this year, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Yokes assigned to stop me this year break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Powers adding sluggishness to my breakthrough this year die, in the name of Jesus.
5. All graves dug for me this year, swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus.
6. Oil of favour baptise me this year, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord arise move me forward this year by fire, in the name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment