Tuesday 26 January 2016

Guest Writers are needed


Dear readers and followers of repositioning mindset,i am happy to say i am impressed about what im seeing about www.dipoolatade.blogspot.com,i marvel.im impressed according to the viewers and readers and i am happy because i believe we can still do more.
I believe that as there are readers,there are also writers that go through this blogsite,so here is the deal i want to propose to you.
I want you my viewers and readers who are writers to be guest writers for my blog for free,and i could also guest write for you also.im not going to pay you,what do you think?
Stop hiding what you carry inside of you because there are people out waiting for you to take action because if you dont,they will not move forward.
Do you have inspirational stories,news,articles,write ups or you have events that you have written and it is just laying fallow in your closet,why not bring it out and let the world see what you carry.
I know you have ideas and suggestions of how i can serve you better also,so you can give me a mail at dipoolatade@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade or +2348093503769.My Blackberry Pin is 271A5C80

I remain yours
Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment