Sunday 28 February 2016

Your destiny lies within your mouth


So many people just don't understand the power of life and death which is in our mouths. Going about issuing words of death without any concern whatsoever. I hope that I can give deeper insight on this powerful teaching for all who hath an ear to hear. From experience: I had learned this the hard way in life. I have destroyed every relationship I have had; because of my deadly tongue. I have killed people inside because of my poisonous words. I had brought curses upon my relationships, finances, jobs, health and continuing strongholds in my life. All because the "little member" called the tongue! Praise be to God he has opened my eyes to see this truth! Please take great heed to what the Lord through me is about to tell...
It is my personal belief from experienced to say that: A person brings more sin on their life from their words, then any other way or action that could cause sin,(Psalm 39;1). I would have to say that our Lord would agree with me for it is him that said: "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man”,(Matt 15;18-20) I have noticed from myself and other's we tend to praise and bless God one minute and then sometime during the day we curse men. Like it's nothing, James 3;9
. Example: Your reading and praying before you go to work and then while in a traffic jam on your way to work, your yelling and name calling because of the person in front of you won't move fast enough or get out of your way. Just one of many examples. Which we will have to stand accountable before the Lord for "every idle word that men shall speak" on that great day of judgement. I have noticed that every time I lied, I had to lie again, just to cover up the last lie. That it just a repeated pattern for someone who has lied, not knowing that it is an abomination and that God hates a lying tongue. Heaping sin and great judgment upon myself. When we cut people down and attack them with our words, we are sticking them in the heart with a sword,Prov 12;18. Killing them with one word at a time. Not only killing them; but killing our own selves as well. That is the number one reason in America and other countries that people end up alone over the most. Because of our big mouths! It is our mouths that brings forth our fruit. We have to learn to start speaking positive words over ourselves and others. God cannot stress this to you enough: that you will eat the fruits of your lips in this life. If a person says things about themselves or others they will start believing the very words they profess! That is just a fact! "I'm stupid", "I just can't keep anybody", "I got cancer I just know it", "I will never be good for anybody", "I can't never get a good job", "I'm ugly", "Lord, I'm no good for your kingdom", "I can never get ahead" and the list goes on and on... Well, your right! The disciple James from experience tells us that: "And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell
. Our little tongue is so powerful that it cannot only destroy our whole body; it can also destroy the very course of nature laid out for our life's, bringing death unto us and everything in our life's as well and the ending result is hell,1 Peter 3;10! Just think back on your own experiences. If your wan God's healing's, blessing's and favor's; than you had better start speaking them over your life's! Speak those things as though they were ,Romance 4;17And when you speak and pray in faith, you shall have whatsoever you ask for,John 11;22. The scriptures are full teachings on the power of the tongue; but this is just a short list that gives enough insight on this topic. Bottom line: watch what you say! Begin today forming habits of positive speaking over your life and the life's of others. For it is in your mouth that brings forth the fruit in life,Prov 12;14.

Everlastingly in the Kingdom,

Written by Apostle Justin Thomley

No comments:

Post a Comment