Tuesday 15 March 2016

My Wild thoughts


                                                       Elsie Oluku

I often wondered if Nigerian's youths are cursed or just plain stupid...? I was appalled and greatly distraught to read a seemly "harmless"  broadcast advocating for the return of corruption? . My head reeled with questions,  my mind twirling with runs and reruns of the years gone by and looming feeling of doom for my beloved country! A country embroidered in plots and counter plots. A country where leaders with no vision no mission...  Oppssy.. ..  Sorry there is a mission...  Loot and let's Loot !  My country where to be honest. Is a sign of stupidity and to a rogue is a sign of a "sharp guy" but I say to you in this country are a thousand and more Good people who believe in the right things and the right way of doing things.  They say "you can fool some people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time!" I say to you arise Nigerian's!  Stand up! Stand Tall! Fight for your Nation! Make the change count! Do your part!

Written by Elsie Oluku
 Elsieoluku@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment