Monday 27 June 2016

BREAKING NEWS:Lionel Messi retires from international soccer

                                          Image result for Lionel Messi
Argentina's Lionel Messi, considered by many to be the best player in the world, said he will retire from international soccer.
The news came shortly after his side lost the Copa America final to Chile on penalties.
"This is tough and a difficult time," Messi, the Argentina team captain, said. "The first thing that comes to my mind and that I have thought is that the end has come for me and our team [Argentina]."
He referred to the four major competition finals he has played with Argentina -- all of which he lost.
 "It has been four finals -- it just wasn't for me unfortunately. I looked for it, and wanted it so bad, but it didn't happen for me," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment