Wednesday 1 June 2016

Dealing With Troublesome Foundation(Part 2)

                                                       By Pastor Ladejola Abiodun (A.G.O MFM Worldwide)

ANCHORS OF EVIL FOUNDATION
1. Idol worship. 1 John 5:21
• The delay of Abraham to bear a child was a foundational problem right from his father Terah. Gen. 11:12,14,16,18,20,22,26.
 Any problem that idol has brought into your life, receive mercy, in the name of Jesus.
• Idols are built images, some other times, it may be stones, tree etc And sometimes, it could be anything that takes your place from God, it could be anything that makes you unfaithful in serving God. Your idol could be your job.
Before we begin to pray;
1 Acknowledge God and know that He does exist and His requirements from us has not changed. That we will serve the Lord with everything.
– Get born again
– Truly repent from every sin.
– Cut off every ancestral trees
– Give yourself totally to God
– Ask God for mercy
PRAYER POINTS

1. Jesus Christ, you are the yoke breaker, break my yoke, in the name of Jesus
2. I release myself from every collective captivity, in the name of Jesus
3. Every family god and goddess, that wants to drag my destiny in the mud, die in the name of Jesus
4. Ancestral family altar, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus
5. I declare, I will not suffer what my parents suffered, in the name of Jesus
6. Every promise, every vow, every covenant, made on my behalf, that is affecting my life, break, in the name of Jesus
7. My breakthroughs, arrested on evil altar, I release you now, in the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment