Tuesday 21 June 2016

Defilement:67-yr-old Arrested for Rape Of 6-yr-old

                                             Image result for nigerian police
A 67 years old man, Yahaya Umar has been arrested for allegedly defiling a six-year-old minor in Kaduna.
Mother of the minor, Hindatu Mohammed ,who narrated the incident to journalists, said the minor was defiled last Monday, around 1pm, adding “Today is exactly one week at Tudun Wada, Soba street hospital line.
“After my daughter, Safiya, six-year-old, returned from school, I sent her to go and buy detergent for me, but she didn’t return early as expected. And I was worried and one boy came to my house to inform me that my daughter had been defiled. It was a woman who was passing by that caught the oldman in the act in an uncompleted building within the area and she called out for help, which led to his arrest
“So I went out to see for myself and was accompanied by my co-wife. We went to the police station at TudunNupawa,” she said.
He said, on reaching the police station , she learnt that her daughter has been taken to hospital to conduct test to ascertain if she was actually rape She said, upon return it was confirm that rape actually happen
“And I was asked to pay N500 for fuel which I did. I am so afraid that she might be infected with HIV/AID and I was told that after the doctor’s investigation that it was discovered that she has been raped earlier by another person before that of the 67-year-old man And it was our neighbour, Mohammed Auwal, my daughter identified and the police have already arrested him. They are both in police custody.
According to her, at first she didn’t even know that the other person had been raping her daughter because they were neighbours.   “I am calling on the security agencies to give my daughter justice because now people are calling asking me to forgive them,”she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment