Saturday 11 June 2016

From Yours Sincerely

                                                 
Dear readers and followers of my blog or rather,let me say our blog,i am happy that some of you have been able to send me mails and tell me how to make the blog more interesting and interactive.
Most especially, Stephan from Germany and Demian from United States,your timely encouragement has saved me time.
What both of you have shared with me privately online is part of what i am going to be working from nextweek so that we can be much more organized.
I am letting you all know that from next week,we will be much more organized
From Monday,we will be posting on News,Men's corner and Health and most especially advertise personality profiles of artistic people and businesses.
From Tuesday,we will be discussing News,inspirational articles and writeups and also personality profiles like whats on Monday.
From Wednesday,its going to be gists and women crush Wednesday,and maybe matters of the heart and Best article and personality profile of the blog.
From Thursday,it is Throwbcks and listerning to you readers of what you have learnt during the week from the blog.
Friday is Relationship tips,marriage tips,and singles.
Saturday is events or what do you think?
Sunday is hen we will be sharing spiritual and inspirational articles from men and women of God
What do you think?
Do you have inspirational stories,news,articles,write ups or you have events and you want us to advertise them for you at cheap rates,you can give us an email or a call.
My other readers from France,Indonesia,Japan,Egypt,Cameroon,Sudan,Uganda and Spain and UAE who wishes to contribute news,stories,events advert or have ideas or suggestions of how we can serve you better can also give me a mail.at dipoolatade@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade.We can chat on Whatsapp through my line +2348093503769.

I remain Yours
Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment