Saturday 2 July 2016

Kevin Sorbo: Jesus Would Vote for Trump

                            Image result for kevin sorbo
Actor Kevin Sorbo thinks that Jesus would vote for Donald Trump, since the presumptive Republican nominee is "the lesser of two evils."
But Sorbo, 57, who is best known for the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" TV series in the 1990s, told reporters that Jesus would still be allowed into the United States if a President Trump enacted a ban on Muslims.
"I don't think that's true," he said, disagreeing withreporters in the interview at Los Angeles International Airport. "Why wouldn't he?
"Look, I am Norwegian. That's my heritage.If there's Norwegians going around strapping bombs and blowing people up, you can check me," Sorbo said
"I don't mind if you racial-profile against me," he added, noting that he had "nothing to hide."

No comments:

Post a Comment