Friday 26 August 2016

Hausa local actor, Adam A Zango swears Quran to prove he is not gay

Image result for Adam A Zango 

Adam A. Zango, a local movie actor in Kano, was seen on a live TV show, swearing with the Quran that he is not a homosexual.

Prior to the actor’s appearance on the TV show, rumors have been circulating that actors within the industry are homosexuals, and in a bid to come ‘clean’ he decided to swear, using his sacred religious book – the Quran, to prove that he is a heterosexual man.
He said: “I am here to tell the whole world that I am not gay and I do not participate in any gay activities within and outside the Kannywood industry”
But after his ‘coming clean’ stunt, it appeared that some of his fans were not happy with the tactics he applied, particularly with using the holy book to swear.
 Image result for Adam A Zango
The actor showed neither regrets nor remorse; instead, he decided to post a ranting message on his Facebook wall, justifying his actions.
It reads:
“I know that some of my fans are not happy about what I did with the holy Quran swearing. But I had to. Because when people are pointing accusing fingers at you, calling you all sorts of names….Why not prove the doubting Thomas wrong?..Prove yourself, clear your conscience. That is why I did it. Explanation gap can cause so many misunderstanding. Therefore if you are one among my fans, you will have to endure it. Because I’ll keep on proving myself to the end. I love you all”.

No comments:

Post a Comment