Sunday 14 August 2016

MY HEARTBREAK

                  Image result for HEARTBREAK
I knew you were a lie
But I chose to believe
I saw guile in your eye
But I chose to be deceived
I knew you were just here for a while
So I'd rehearsed my 'byes' for the day you'd take your leave...
Because love may not be trusted If not once tasted
As time cannot be so kept
If not once wasted...
So I bought enough plasters and cotton wools
As I waited for you...
Then there you came!
Looking all different (except for your name)
you broke my heart to pieces
to its smallest indivisible particles
-the atoms of my physique-
I've used the first aid items I bought
and the bloodrush has stopped..
But my tear drops have filled the 69th cup
I should have bought more cups and drums

Written by Adigun Olushola Clinton
(C) solarspeaks

  +2347061032793 or +2348173933821 solarspeaks@yahoo.com; follow on Twitter: @solarspeaks, Facebook: Adigun Clinton Olushola or Solarspeaks. Visit www.solarspeaks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment