Tuesday 4 October 2016

ADVERTISE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone, i am very happy that viewers from the middle east send me mails that they are inspuired by the blog.what more can i say but to say thank you to you all. Already,some young entrepreneurs are asking me to advertise their skills and personality profiles which im doing and will continue to do even at a cheap rate a very cheap rat. I believe that your personality profiles and skills would be a perfect fit.
By posting your personality profile in the blog,It will generates traffic for you, you can decide if you want to be posting your company events.
My blog is an international  informative blog that is now recognized in Africa,Europe,Asia and middle east.I want to appreciate my broader and expansive views from the United States of America.I am happy because many of you send me encouraging letters and its a builder to me. 
We are also selling advert space at a very cheap rate.Advertisers will probably be willing to pay small rates to establish brand awareness with my blog.

Dipoolatade.blogspot.com view point:  

•10,500 unique visitors each month (1000 views per day)
• Has a loyal following of readers
• Has been blogging steadily and consistently for five months now
• Reach out to the young and old
• Repositioning mindset through informative,educative,inspirational and educative posts.

 For inquiries,you can contact me at : Dipoolatade@gmail.com,+2348093503769,+2348166211036,www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade
We can also chat on whatsapp through +2348093503769
I remain yours
Dipo Olatade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment