Sunday 16 October 2016

ARMAGEDDON BEGINS FROM HERE

                   Image result for ARMAGEDDON
A man wakes from silence and said;
That his 'she' belongs to the kitchen,
The living room and other rooms
.
But if I know how to throw a dagger
I would grow into a moustache
And turn his teeth into a scalp
I would drive into his heart
Like the venom of an African snake
And cuts the tongue to halves
One for the girls- the queens of morrow
One for the women that rules tomorrow
.
If I know the art of centipedes
And the way they dance to death
I would set my cloths on fire
And wiggle like a drunk whore
Into the dungeon he calls a mouth
I will sing the eulogies of life
So she could come out for a dance too
Then I shall lead us the way out
.
Tomorrow,
If rapture fails to find it's strength
Another man would say;
That his 'she' belongs to the bedroom,
The kitchen and then the grave.
.
But I may be lost from God's eyes
And my name might only be prayers
On the lips of those in thirst for redemption
So tell the girls to find a bow
From the mitochondrion of Russia
Tell the women to find an arrow
From the nucleus of Great America
Tell them; Armageddon begins from here
.
Tell them I say;
That my mother belongs to the throne
My sister reps the hopes of hope
Tell them I will have a daughter
Who shall build the bricks of new homes
Tell them God is a woman
Because we began from his womb
Then to his mouth
Then we became poetry on his lips
And we were called human
Tell them to respect the women
Else, Armageddon begins from here.
.
Written By Micheal Ace

 www.facebook.com/oyedokun.lordace
 +234810 297 5318
 5939C957(BBM)

No comments:

Post a Comment