Wednesday 26 October 2016

HELP:My husband is using me for money



                        Image result for HELP:sad wife 
Hello house,a mother and a wife from Canada who is a follower of the blog sent me a mail to counsel her,i read the mail so i am sending her post to you all so that you all can counsel her.
Here is it:

I am a mom of three kids, my older two are from a previous relationship. My husband and I have been married for 4 years now, and in the beginning things were great.. isn't always like that?? Well, the first year of our marriage, both of us were working full time, so no money issues. In our second year of marriage, I was still working full time, but my husband lost his job when I was 7 months pregnant with our son. Well, that is when things went downhill. I helped him with everything. I paid all the bills and helped him also, but it became too much so I broke the lease to our apartment and moved back in with my mom. We were having major issues with our marriage. We continued to live separately for over a year, and then decided that it was time to try again. He was working, but now I wasn't due to my health issues with cervical cancer and anemia. Now, he is out of the country taking care of his ailing mother, and yet he keeps asking me for money. I told him that I am tired of it. I understand every once in a blue moon, but I am not an ATM and I am not giving him any more money. I have bills and kids to take care of. He said to me that until I send him money, he is not speaking to me. I think it's immature, and I am just ready to throw in the towel and get a divorce, but marriage is forever. I told him that I am looking into getting a divorce, and he says that if I file, he will sue me because half of my money is his, and I refused to help him while in need. My car was repossessed over 2 years ago, because I was helping him. I know it was foolish, but I never let that happen again. What do I do? I tried to talk to him, and I told him that I think that he is using me, he says he is not. He says it's not about the money, it's about principle. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment