Friday 4 November 2016

Help:I had sex with my mother-in-law …



                              Image result for my nigerian mother-in-law 
I really need assistance because i am in trouble.I HAD sex with my mother-in-law on her silver wedding anniversary.
It was strange and at the same time amazing and she’s made it clear that she wants to do it again with me.
I’m 36 young man from Osun State and happily married to an amazing woman who is also from Osun State.We stay in Lagos.
My wife is 32 and I’m proud she’s my wife but lately her mother’s been showing an interest in me and that’s made me look at her in a new way.

How it all started was quick.it just happened suddenly. I had taken my bath in my mother-in-law's house and I was in one of the room naked.suddenly,my mother in law busted into the room without knocking.I was really hard and she was shocked looking at my hard on.She came to me and put her hand on my crotch . . . I felt so turned on I didn’t fight back.

We had hot and urgent sex and then we went back to the party.No one suspected a thing.
She’s 65 and a good-looking woman.Her husband’s much older than her and I got the feeling she wasn’t too happy at home.
Where i am having problem now is  that anytime i am having sex with my wife,it is my mother in law's picture i keep seeing.
 
I don’t know how I should handle this now.I love my wife but all I can think of is sex with her mum.I’m worried as well that she may have got pregnant that night as I didn’t think about protection.

Should I confess to my wife or keep quiet and keep seeing her mum?

No comments:

Post a Comment