Saturday 26 November 2016

Nigerian Couple Share “Post-Wedding” Photos To Mark Anniversary



We are all familiar with pre-wedding photos which couple take before their wedding… These smitten couple who are still growing stronger after so many years of being together -have shared “post-wedding” photos to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary.



We are all familiar with pre-wedding photos which couple take before their wedding… These smitten couple who are still growing stronger after so many years of being together -have shared “post-wedding” photos to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary.

The excited wife wrote on her page two days ago ;

    On 23rd November 1996 I said I do. Today, exactly 20years after, I am renewing my vows, saying “I Do” over and again. Like a trash dat I was, u had picked me. Overlooking all my flaws and idiosyncracies. Going tru all d thicks’ and d thins’ u had kept to ur words and promises, a Noble man, a very good Teacher, an Exemplary Leader.


    I am so blessed to av you. It has taken God and u my husband to bring out in me what and who I am today.
Thanks for your patience and godliness. Just like gold, we had passed tru fire…. Huuummm!!…Fun idanwo bi okun ife, to so wa po pelu awon ohun orun… But for Grace we continually received daily, gave us asurance dat we will overcome.

Indeed, we had seen. Today, we can say that God is faithful to us, “for the vission is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries. Wait for it. Becos at the end it shall speak and it shall never be delayed” dis is the foundation of our trust, To God alone be all Glory, .

And so for dis 20 good years of active service *winks* still not tired. To the beautiful things it has birthe, to the wonderful products we have been blessed with, I say a big cheers!! Cheers to many more multiples of 20years….



Compiled by DEALEH

No comments:

Post a Comment