Wednesday 28 December 2016

Join Dr. Richard Bandler's Mentorship Programme in 2017



                  Image result for http://www.nlplifetraining.com/events/richard-bandler-mentorship 
Have you thought about how you are going to change your life in 2017?
For quite some time people have been asking me to restart my apprenticeship programme. When I took the time to understand the needs of the people asking, I discovered what they really wanted was some entirely different… access to me.

My mentorship programme is exactly this.

Since I go to London twice a year I decided to take some extra days to invest in 20 special people. Give them the opportunity to meet me individual, as a group and have access to me via telephone throughout the year.
My programme is designed for successful people and aspirational people. It’s about understanding the challenges you face and overcoming them with my help.
Over the course of the year we will be in constant contact. I will be there to provide you with advice - sometimes face-to-face, sometime on the telephone or on Skype.
Plus, if you are interested in NLP Training, all the NLP Courses run in London - including the NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, and Secrets of Hypnosis - are included in my mentorship.
My mentorship programme is about building a more confident and more successful you! And being your first point of contact to address the most critical challenges you face.

Over 50% of the places for my Mentorship Programme in January have already been taken. You can apply for a place here at www.nlplifetraining.com


I look forward to working with you in 2017.
Kind Regards 
Dr. Richard Bandler
Co-Founder NLP  

No comments:

Post a Comment