Wednesday 14 December 2016

Testimonies Of KEDI HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS



                                          Image result for KEDI HEALTHCARE 
I HAD A BABY GIRL AFTER 12 YEARS OF CHILDLESSNESS
I am a member of the Nigeria Police Force attached to Ebonyi State Command. I came for a Promotional Course at Ikeja, Lagos, and fortunately I met with a Kedi Distributor who introduced Vigor Essential, Revive, and Reishi to me. I bought the products and also bought Reishi for my wife. To my surprise, my wife got pregnant and on the 23rd of June, 2013, she gave birth to a very beautiful baby girl after 12 years of marriage.

I am so impressed by the wonders of Kedi Healthcare Products.

Capt. Pascal Bernard


AFTER 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH KEDI GYNAPHARM AND GOLDEN SIX
My name is Mrs. Adeola, a star 4 consultant with Kedi. I met a man whose name is Mr. Salami (08035749789) he has been married for over 8 years now. I invited him and his wife for a test at our training center, though the day I invited them for the test they were in a hurry to go but I encouraged them to wait. After the test, they discovered that she had gynecological problem and hormonal imbalance.

The wife was told to use Gynapharm and Golden Six and the husband was told to use Vigor Essential and Golden Six. After 12 days of using the Gynapharm, the woman started using Golden Six too. All thanks to the Almighty God, few months later she called to inform me that she will be having her baby in June.

Mrs. Adeola Adeyemo.


KEDI CORDY ACTIVE DID WONDERS IN MY LIFE
My name is Mrs. Olayanju Esther Dupe, and I am in my mid fifties. I was introduced to Kedi by a friend who told me the business is woth doing compared to the former network we were in before. So I joined Kedi Healthcare early 2011. Last year April, that is 2012, I was in my bathroom for a bathe when I fell and hit my chest on the floor. Since then, I have been having serious pains. I went to the hospital and it was discovered that I have a lump in myright breast. The anxiety of the news added more to my problem. I was worried that at my age I might end up having breast cancer, but I rejected that thought and decided to test Kedi product.
I resolved to use Cordy Active because in one of the weekly lectures that I attended, the lecturer mentioned that Cordy Active has zinc in it. I bought 2 jars of it and was taking 4 capsules of it, twice daily. I was still on my first jar when I noticed that the pains had disappeared, and it was like a dream to me. I decided to wait for a while to observe what was happening before going back to the hospital for re-examination. At the end of it, the Doctor told me that the lump was gone and asked me what product that I was using. I told him of Kedi Healthcare, and I ended up registering the Doctor into Kedi.

Mrs. Olayanju Esther Dupe


KEDI GASTRIFORT IS SUITABLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF ULCER
I came in contact with a man whose 85 year old mother has been suffering from Chronic Ulcer for many years. They had tried so many products without improvement until I introduced them to Gastrifort. The man did not show any keed interest to purchase the product for his mother at first, so I gave him 1 jar of Gastrifort on credit for a try, and I said to myself- 'a single try will convince him'. He later came back to pay me and also purchased more products for his mother. The mother is a free person now.

I am confident to recommend Kedi products to my customers.

Bridget E. Ozo (Lagos, Nigeria)


For inquiries: call Dr Gideon Akinremi on +2348023430794, +2348098430794, +2347067751265
                                    Email: gideonakinremi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment