Monday 9 January 2017

My wife is a Lesbian.What do i do?

                              Image result for hausa man is depressed
                A follower of Dipo Olatade's blog needs a counselYour counsel is needed.
My name is habeeb from the Northern Part of Nigeria.I am a graduate of Theatre Arts from Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria.As i share this experience,i don't know what to do.I am a follower of this blog and this blog has inspired me so i need counsel from everyone.


This is my first post on this blog,and i hope to get some advice from you. 
I just found out my wife is lesbian; after 8 years of marriage and we have 3 kids. Can you guys believe my bad luck?
I am a practicing Muslim and my religion hates this.I love my wife because she stood by me when i had nothing,but now,i am scared.I am trying my best to be a really man but now,i don't know what to believe.
We stopped having sex because she said she felt not comfortable then after a few month she says that she wants women; that she imagines herself with a woman and to make matters worse, she has a lesbian lover.
 I told her that she should think about us and what the Holy Quran says,about GOD ,family, responsibility; our commitment to our marriage and children but nothing worked. She told me "two women can truly love each other". Guys this is tearing me apart. I love my wife so much, she has always been an excellent companion, but now she seems changed, I can not even see her naked; for Allah's sake! she locks the bathroom door to put lotion on her legs. I have no job at this time, very few friends, no family, I am ALONE. I am at home carrying this burden. I want to leave; but where?I am a Muslim and i don't believe in getting a second wife. I don't want to leave the kids here with her; she is now very selfish, she does not worry about them as much as me. What is the moral values that they will absorb from home as they grow up?
I told her that I can make concessions; to let go so we can heal. I am even thinking to tell her to act on her feelings in relation to "that" woman, hoping this is just a fantasy and would go away; I am going nuts; my head is spinning. Guys this is ultimate suffering and torture.
Please,what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment