Wednesday 1 February 2017

From Yours


Dear readers and followers of my blog or rather,good day to you all.I know some of you are not happy that you have not been seen my post.Yes! I am happy that some of you have been very observant and some of you took out time to send me mails to know what is going on with me.,i have been down with typhoid fever so i had to be at the hospital for 2 weeks and im just recovering.
Stephan from Germany and Demian from United States,thanks for your timely encouragement and prayers for my health.
I also want to thank Abdul Rahman from Saudi Arabia for sending me healing messeges.I Love you all
I am told by my doctor that i should not be online for the next two weeks that i should rest,so here is my resquest.
I dont mind if you share some of our links in the blog to yourfacebook,twitter,instagram,linkedin pages by going to the upleft and search for any topic of your choice and check  it out and share the links.
If you have inspirational stories,news,articles,write ups or you have events and you want us to advertise them for you at cheap rates,you can give us an email at dipoolatade@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade.We can chat on Whatsapp through my line +2348093503769.

                                  I remain Yours
                                   Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment