Monday 20 February 2017

NIGERIA,OH MY NIGERIA

                                    Image result for NIGERIA
I cry each nite and day for my my queen
For my Lord my queen sleep on the dust
Her gold,her precious gold is now dust
She now sleep on the dust
She was the pride of the nubian queen
but she now sleep on the dust.
 The pride of the black nations
Now a slave,for her people cry

Nigeria Nigeria,why do you sleep on the dust
Is there hope for you
There is hope for the depressed
My hope is that your glory will return again
You will Soar high,as a bird of Hope!
Because the skies are fair;
The tempest and crying in the land 
may come on apace
And overcome thee there.
but there is hope.

Nigeria,oh my Nigeria
Day to day, night to night
I groan and pray because i have faith and hope
For your glory will return
and those who desire your fall will witness your
rising sun.
When everything had failed Hope didn't,
Because she believed in Nigeria
Hope was there
Hope remembers
Nigeri,oh my Nigeria,Hope Is Not Lost,
I love you my Queen Nigeria

Written by Dipo Olatade
dipoolatade@gmail.com,+2348093503769

No comments:

Post a Comment