Saturday 1 April 2017

Chioma and TC’s White Wedding by Philameh Productions

                              Image result for Chioma and TC’s White Wedding
Today, we shall be celebrating with a Nigerian bride and groom who met 5 years ago and celebrated their union at an amazing white wedding reception in Nigeria. Their journey to the altar started with a chance meeting at a birthday party. Here is the bride Chioma’s story of how it all went down.

"So I was bored and that was how I met my TC. Moral of the story, Boredom can change your life Lol! Wow, I really had to sit and think about this one. I think I still remember the order of events even though it’s been a while. But at the same time, it feels like just the other day that our fairy tale began.

It was Christmas 2008, I would normally stay home but unusually decided to follow my big brother out for his friend’s dad’s 80th birthday party. TC was sitting right next to me at the party butttt I was minding my own business. Somehow we got talking about all sorts of things, and a few days later he returned to the UK and kept in touch. Weeks later, I was in the UK for work and rang him up as a surprise and that was lesson 1 of several lessons to come – he didn’t like surprises! Anyway he came into London to see me regardless..

A whole lot happened in between & many many years later – on a beautiful Friday evening, he came to see me in Abuja & popped the question..and here we are living happily ever after.."


What a beautiful story! And yes, their wedding is as heartwarming as their love gist. Personally, I’m a huge fan of weddings with the most beautiful aso ebi. There was something interesting and different about the beautiful shade of brown velvet wrapper and gold sequin blouses chosen for this white wedding. I also love weddings where it’s pretty obvious the friends had an incredible time, and that is super clear from their pictures. Check it out!
Image result for Chioma and TC’s White WeddingImage result for Chioma and TC’s White WeddingImage result for Chioma and TC’s White WeddingImage result for Chioma and TC’s White Wedding
For enquiries contact: Photographer – Philameh Productions 0807 777 7880
Hall Décor – Jasmine’s Nest 0803 301 3330
Make Up- BM Pro
Cake – Cakes by TOSAN4

No comments:

Post a Comment