Monday 19 October 2015

For this,i am saying THANK YOU



My dear viewers and readers,i want to thank God that you all are blessed and inspired for these posts that i share to you all,and that you all are reading this inspirations from this blog,im saying thank you.
Last week Monday,God delivered me from a terrible accident but i thank God that im still alive.I am sincerely thanking God for this gift of life.
We had power outage throughout last week monday so my phone was down.i had to go out to charge my phone in a friends place.At about 10pm when i was through,as i was about crossing the road from my friends place,from no where suddenly,the police van was chasing bike men known as okada and that was how i was hit right into the gutter.it was a terrible sight.i was taken to the hospital,and my face was stitched.
Bottom line is, I am safe,with some little injuries injuries (and some minor scratches), i thank the God because i cant die now.Dear readers and viewers,im sent to my world to inspire you.im send to inspire you and bless you.for this,im saying thank you lord and im saying thank you to you all for reading and viewing these posts,news and articles.

i remain yours

Dipo Olatade

No comments:

Post a Comment