Wednesday 11 November 2015

From my humble self Again


My dear readers and followers of my former site,dotman tadeus heritage blog,due to the consultations and counselling that i have made so far,i was told that instead of changing the blog name from the long name that you all know,i was counselled  not to change it to Dtheritage blogspot,because of some reasons.I am trying my possible best to stay closer to you all and if you have ideas of how i can serve you better,send me an email on dipoolatade@gmail.com. i told you all that this week,i will change thr blog name,which i have finally done.You can connect to me on facebook through www.facebook.com/dipo.olatade and twitter  through dipoolatade.There will be changes on the blog and some past posts will be reposted.i want you all to accept my apologies if i have stressed you.The blogsite which is now shorten for you all to access is www.dipoolatade.blogspot.com.

I remain yours
Dipo Olatade
+2348093503769

No comments:

Post a Comment