Sunday 22 May 2016

Help me! I sleep with my brother.....

                                 Image result for sex
Hello everyone,i received an email and personally,i am shocked.I recieve different mails for counseling so i feel i should share this with you.I am trying to make sure that irrespective of  what we read here,no one should insult anyone.
Because of security reasons,the name of this person will not be mentioned because she needs help and i would like everyone to comment.please,no insults.
I am AA and 30yrs old from the South West of Nigeria,and i am married, my brother is 25. We've been having sex since I was 16. Absolutely no one knows, I've never even told a friend and I would like to keep our identities private. If our parents or family members found out, our lives would be destroyed because I also initiated it.
I was taking a shower and my brother came in to fool around with me. We were only playing but it led to something else and before i knew it,I was in the middle of going down on him.Our parents almost caught us live and direct because our Dad knocked on the door because he forgot the key of his car. Considering the situation, I stayed calm and yelled, "Daddy,What do you want". He was looking for my brother and said he couldn't find him anywhere and that his car was parked in the driveway and he forgot his keys. I lied and said he went to "John's" house down the street. Luckily, our Dad never went to check on him.The truth is that me and my brother have been having  sex even when i am married but my husband doesn't even know.
Another time was when we were at our Grandparent's house and we had to share one of those old pull out couches. We started to have sex and my Grandmother walked in the room and asked out loud where her remote to her TV was. We just paused and laid quietly and she walked out of the room. She even looked at our bed but I guess because she was old and she has cataracts, she couldn't see very well. She must have thought we were asleep. i was so scared.
There were other times when we were always alone at home even in our 20s when we would have sex.
Now,i am tired of sleeping with my brother because i am now married.What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment