Sunday 22 May 2016

How To Build Your Spirit To Be Strong

                                     Image result for body building 
Proverbs 18:14 amp The strong spirit of a man sustains him in bodily pain or trouble
How do I build my spirit?
You have to make the conscious decision to do it. God has put His Spirit in your spirit to provide for your spiritual greatness.
1. Meditating on the Word of God, especially the Word of Jesus.
John 6:63 Jesus’ Word is the living manna. We must eat of His Word. His Words are spirit and life. Read the words of Jesus. Meditate, memorize, pray, confess; live by the Word.
2. Drinking of the blood of Jesus.
Jesus was conceived of the Holy Ghost. Therefore drink of the Holy Spirit by praying in tongues. Praying in tongues is drawing the rivers of the living water from my spirit. God is no respecter of persons, and EVERYONE can receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I must desire God more than the food I eat or the honor of man. COVET EARNESTLY- WANT IT AND WANT IT BAD!! Tell yourself that you need the Holy Spirit.
3. Worshipping God
Tell God how awesome He is and how much you need Him. Worship Him in spirit and in truth. Express your affections, gratitude, desire for Him.
4. The Hearing of faith.
Feed upon anointed, faith filled sermons. Be charged and activated by faith filled words to ignite and empower you!
Joh:6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
5. Serving God.
If I decide to live in the comfort zone, my spirit will not grow. Serve God; put Him first.
Rom 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son
8. Living by affirming that I am a child of God.
Don’t let your soul put you down. The spirit can be locked up in all the emotional turmoil and thoughts. Lift up Jesus with your soul, you will find yourself stirred up and brighten up.

 Written by George Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment