Monday 12 September 2016

“Please Help Me,My Sister is Pregnant for” man cries out

                           Image result for black young man is crying
It was just a temptation but i never knew it will go this deep.Shalewa has a good job, a flat of her own and a nice car but her partner was a rat.
My sister is beautiful but her boyfriend made her feel worthless.
He was always calling her names. When he cheated he somehow made her feel it
was her fault.
Nobody in our family has ever liked him. She is 24 and I am 27.
She called me one evening a couple of months ago and was in bits. She said her
boyfriend had been seeing someone else and when she confronted him he called
her fat and ugly.
He threw his clothes into a bin bag and stormed out, saying they were finished
for good.
She was crying and saying she must be really ugly because she didn’t deserve
to be loved.
I went round there straight away to comfort her. I put my arms round her and
cuddled her to reassure her.
I told her she is pretty and cute and I kissed her on the lips. She stopped
crying and asked if I meant it. I said yes and kissed her again more
passionately.
We both got carried away, went into her bedroom and had sex. It was
mind-blowing.I forgot that it was an abomination.
I stayed the night in her bed and we had sex again next morning. We both
enjoyed it but agreed we needed to keep it secret.
I couldn’t forget about it though, and I went round two days later to talk
about it.
We ended up in bed again and again and it was even better.We have carried on having sex
since then. Our parents must not know.This morning she dropped the bombshell that she is pregnant and it is my baby.
She wants me to move in with her and that we should to live as a couple.
Please,What do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment