Friday 25 December 2015

Ighalo eyes victory over Man U

Odion Ighalo is high on confidence that his side can defeat a depleted Manchester United side in Saturday’s early game at Vicarage Road.
The Nigeria international, 26, has scored seven goals in 12 Premier League appearances so far this season and returns to the Hornets on a high after helping his nation into the third round of World Cup 2018 qualification.

“I’ve been working hard and giving my best, there’s nothing new since I’ve played against Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea,I’m looking forward to the game on Saturday and I just want to go back and relax for a day or two before the game and train".
“Manchester United are a big team, so I’m not going to say I’m a threat. Its teamwork, you know, I cannot play against 11 players alone. My team has been pushing in every game.
“We’re going to push Manchester United and give our best. As a striker I want to score goals and I hope to score on Saturday by God’s grace.
“If I don’t score, if we win the game, that’s the most important thing. I’m looking forward to the game and hopefully we’re going to have a good game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment