Friday 25 December 2015

You are the Prophet of Your Own Life!

Everything that you have, you have gotten by your own confessions, by your own words fueled by emotions, and the seen circumstances and situations of life.  I Am saying to you today, if you will only line your words, and your confessions up with Mine, there will be supernatural changes in the things that you are receiving, and the harvest that you are having, and the things that are being produced in your life.

Then by the power of My Words in your mouth, you can uproot every wicked seed, every weed that has been planted in your garden.  Everything that is growing up that you don’t want, that you say you don’t want will be planted with good, continue to say the same thing that I say and not let your emotions rule and dominant.

So I Am saying to you, line up your mouth completely with Mine.  Today begin to decree, even as it was spoken you, speak to the chains, you speak to the bondages, you speak to those generational curses, you speak to the weaknesses and the iniquities seen and found in your life, and in your body, and in your heart, and in your finances, and in all of your affairs.

You speak to them, and then you will see a direct change by the power of your word that lines up with My Word, and supernatural things will begin to happen, your circumstances are temporary, My Word is not.  Look not at the things that are seen, but at My Word.

I have been waiting on your words to line up with Mine so that together we can accomplish what I have called you to do and say by my words.  So today, line yourself up, begin to decree every chain broken that has bound you up, freedom over everything that hinders you, loosening over everything that captures your heart, every idle god.

Then line yourself up with Me and you will see, says the Lord, I Am faithful to My Word.  I Am Faithful to everything that I have promised, I will do and I will keep my promises to you.

I Am not like man, I will not lie, and if you will hold fast to every promise I have given you, and you will see them come to pass in your life.”


“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”   Isaiah 55:11.

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”    
Numbers 23:19.

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak”   2 Corinthians 4:13.

Written by Debra Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment